Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

I have a 2006 g6 GT hardtop convertible it does not work

Customer Question

I have a 2006 g6 GT hardtop convertible it does not work what can I check for or what could be the problem
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI,
I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.
There are several possible causes ranging from one of the several switches on it, to the pump and pump motor, hydraulic leak, short in wiring harness or control module.
Testing will require a scan tool to first retrieve the fault code and then for testing, and will also require a test lamp and voltmeter.
If you have all these, we can proceed with testing to find the cause