Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Pontiac Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Pontiac Diagnostics
18617752

I have a Pontiac Grand Prix 3800 V6 base 2007. When I drive

Customer Question

I have a Pontiac Grand Prix 3800 V6 base 2007. When I drive I hear almost like a low grinding noise. Only hear it when in motion as I slow down and stop the sound stops. When in park or neutral if I rev the engine I don't hear the noise, only when wheels are in motion. Can't figure out what's rubbing against as there is no burning smell or anything irregular
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...

Do you happen to notice if the sound tends to ease up a bit while taking a corner one way or the other?