Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I have a 2004 Pontiac Vibe. time the blower would only work

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Pontiac Vibe. For a long time the blower would only work on high (resistor) but sometimes it would go out completely at a stop light or something... after getting up to highway speed or revving the engine it would often kick back on again. Now it won't come on at all. I can still feel cool air (AC) leaking out of the vents at highway speeds but it is not blowing. I also have water dripping on both sides of the center console when i make turns and it appears that it is coming from above the drain hose which still is attached.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The problem with the blower motor can be caused by any of the following,
Blower Motor
Blower Motor Wiring
Blower Resistor Circuit, with the blower motor being the most common . In order to determine the cause you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the steps in the link below.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Blower%20motor%20Aug%2018.pdf