Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

When gas guage dont work a/c dont work. it started out

Customer Question

when gas guage dont work a/c dont work. it started out dinging noise wouldnt stop
even with key out. took radio fuse out and dinging quit but radio and cd player wont
work. With new battery it says battery charging active. can you help. 2006 montans sv6
3.5
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect ground G115 and see if it is loose or corroded in any way needing repaired.This should be located where the transmission bolts to the engine as seen in the link below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gogn2f5nqkwjtjj/g-08-17.gif?dl=0
Thanks Pete