Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I HAVE A 1999 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GT. THE ISSUE IS: THE

Customer Question

I HAVE A 1999 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX GT. THE ISSUE IS: THE RADIO, A.C., PWR. WINDOWS, WINDSHIELD WIPERS ALL STOPPED WORKING AT THE SAME TIME. I CHECKED THE FUSES AND THEY ALL LOOKED GOOD. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE SOLUTION IS.
Submitted: 1 year ago via CarComplaints.com.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Since of these system require voltage from the ignition switch I would start with checking it, I would also contact you GM dealer and give them you vin number and see if your Grand Prix is on the ignition switch recall list.