Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 1999 pontiac grand prix that runs rough on start

Customer Question

I have a 1999 pontiac grand prix that runs rough on start smooths out after warming up but blows the underhood fuse box #21 which is ign-1-uh fuse
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

The items on that circuit are the Evap purge solenoid, The mass air flow sensor and the oxygen sensor heaters. How often does it blow that fuse? Have you had it checked for codes?

Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
It has been a couple of days since I have heard from you. Do you still need assistance? I have also noticed that I have not received a rating from you. If for some reason you question did not get answered please reply. I am only compensated for my time when you leave a positive rating. Your understanding is appreciated.