Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

A /c running air at vent not cold had to change the

Customer Question

A /c running air at vent not cold had to change the expansion valve also drier good discharge and suction readinings cabin filter dirty removed no change in air temp at vent what else should I do
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you give me you actual AC pressure reading on the high and low sides and if you place your hand on the suction side hose with the AC running is the line getting nice and cold. Post back with this information and we can work from there.