kwiggins29059
kwiggins29059, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician Associates degree in Automotive 15+ Years in the industry
68360881

87 trans am GTA 5.7L TPI. I have no idea about performance

Customer Question

Hello , 87 trans am GTA 5.7L TPI . I have no idea about performance and just want to add edelbroc 80659 heads and crane cam 2032 . I have no specs about anything and would like to ask you if I can use the complete heads with cam or do I have to change parts like springs , pushrods and other parts necessary to combine the 2 performance parts I wish to add to my engine . I apologize in advance for very minimal on specs and thank you very much
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  kwiggins29059 replied 1 year ago.

Hello, do you happen to have a web link to the heads you are speaking off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You can search at summitracing.com or jegs , I've tried searching but get confused because of several parts of the same item just with different specs . I've asked summit tech and he just gave me random parts list to combine the cam to the heads