Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

My car has been sitting in my yard a month now as i have

Customer Question

my car has been sitting in my yard for about a month now as i have been making replacements for rotors brakes and pricing new tires. i have moved the car 2 weeks ago with now problem starting my engine. I went to start it 3 days ago and i turned the key nothing happened tried again and the lights went off as if it were to start and everything i heard a click and there was no crank and no engine start. i have recharged my battery, got it tested and everything with that was good. checked all connections and dont know whats going on, id rather check with you guys before i get out of pocket and overpriced. Also my high beams come on when the headlights are on and i turn on the right turn signal but not the left, my dash is reading low gas but my tank had gas in it and i filled it today with gas canister, and my mileage is reading Error... Please help guys. Thanks
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this may be a fault with wiring to the under hood or interior fuse panels needing checked and replaced or repaired.I have also seen issues with the electronic ignition switch cause all of these issues here if these all occurred at the same time.These will need checked to locate and repair the cause.If these occurred at different times let me know.
Thanks Pete