Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

2006 pontiac g6 wont crank or start. The fuse is good and

Customer Question

2006 pontiac g6 wont crank or start. The fuse is good and everything else too. But the car have no power no light want come on
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

So nothing at all has power, no headlights, courtesy lights?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Whatever happened it shut down the car completely dead. No inside light, no dashboard light, nothing not function. Test the starter it good. Please help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After installing aftermarket radio system the problem being with the car. I put the factory radio back inext it. It still wnot crank or start. An still no power to the car

We need to get power to the rest of the car prior to diagnosing anything else. Use the diagram below.

Under the hood can you tell me which fuses are not showing battery voltage near 12.6 volts?

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks

Keep in touch

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will and I let u know my results

Super