Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

I have a 2006 Torrent with 60000 miles the last year the abs

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Torrent with 60000 miles for about the last year the abs pulses when you get to six mph. I have been told it is the rear brakes.. What could be wrong?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In most cases if there is a problem with the ABS system the computer system will set and store a fault code and or codes, in order to determine the cause you are going to need to start with having the computer system scanned and see if there are any ABS codes setting, once you have this done post back with the results and I will try and help you determine the cause.