FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Pontiac Grand Prix: I'm trying to find out where the fusible

Customer Question

Hi I'm trying to find out where the fusible link is located on my 2007 Pontiac grand Prix. I had a guy come out and put a water pump on for me; before he started my car was perfectly fine just leaking water from the water pump, but when he got done my car was completely dead. My battery, fuses, alternator, and starter were all tested good but its still getting absolutely no power to the inside when I turn the the key in the ignition. I told it could be the fusible link.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** you for the question. There is not a fusible link in this car that will cause this. It sounds like he may have damaged a connector at the fuse box when he did the work. Do you have a voltage meter to run some tests?