Gary
Gary, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech/15 years ASE master
19513769

I have a 2004 pontiacgto wheres the best place to install the

Customer Question

i have a 2004 pontiacgto wheres the best place to install the oil line on a mechanical oil pressure gage 5.7
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the long waitthe best place to add a mechanical oil pressure line is to remove the stock oil pressure sensor and bring that down to the local hardware store and the mechanical gauge fitting and pick up a brass T to screw into the engine then attach the stock sensor into one port and the mechanical gage to the other port