Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac Grand Prix: 2006 supercharged grand prix. Put it into

Customer Question

2006 supercharged grand prix. Put it into drive, all power cut out, no dash, nothing. We changed the fuse block and same thing. Once again there is power 12v to the fuse block, alternator and starter. Nothing leaves the fuse block. Any ideas?
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have checked all the relays and fuses.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there main fusible link in the fuse block?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have power going into the fuse box but no fuses are receiving power at the fuse box this indicates either the fuse box itself is at fault and needs replaced or there is an issue with the wire that feeds the fuse panel power as it may be corroded or high resistance causing this here.These will need checked to help pinpoint the cause here.
Thanks Pete