Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac Aztek: hey! So i just got my alternator replaced recently.

Customer Question

hey! So i just got my alternator replaced recently. I also got new battery, but now every time I start my car, especially when it has been cold (undriven) for awhile. The battery light on the dash would flashes and then all of the light on would dim and then the brake, airbag light would flashes several time before the car go back to normal. During this time, if i try to put the car in drive and step on the gas, the engine would rev but the car won't move at all.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be an issue with the alternator surging or at fault needing replaced again or an issue with the wiring to the alternator or battery.I would have this checked to see if any issues are found with any of these here.
Thanks Pete