Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac Sunrunner: My 1995 sunrunner headlight are flickering

Customer Question

My 1995 sunrunner headlight are flickering as well as my interior battery light on the dash and it makes clicking noises . What could it be. I change the signal control arm and it still foing it.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I still haven't found that metal switch under the dash that you were talking about. Can you be more specific on where that switch would be located
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had asked a ? About my 95 sunrunner . Why is my battery light on the dash is flicking on and off , also my headlight are flicking on $ off and I couldn't find that metal switch under the dash you were talking about. Could you be more specific on where that switch is . Or is there another solution
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
From what you have described here this sounds like a low voltage issue.If you haven't had the battery or alternator tested this should be done to see if one is faulty needing replaced.If these are all o.k. I would have the battery cables checked to see if any of the cables are loose or corroded at the battery as well as to where they lead to.If a cable connection issue is found it will need repaired to correct this here.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My battery & alternator were tested & are fine . Battery cable are clean and are tight, is there any thing else that I can check
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello did you get my last text still haven't found nu my problem
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the delay as I was off line yesterday.
Is anything else electrical acting up with this issue here at all?