Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac Aztek: My 2003 aztek key is stuck with it running.

Customer Question

My 2003 aztek key is stuck with it running. Got it to shut off finally but lights wont shut off and key wont come out.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This can be a fault with the electronic ignition switch itself causing this needing replaced as this can be common to fail or the ignition key cylinder as the tumblers can come apart internally in the cylinder and cause this here.
This will need to be checked further to pinpoint which is the cause here and from there repaired.
Thanks Pete