Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac Bonneville SE: I have a 1996 pontiac bonneville se

Customer Question

I have a 1996 pontiac bonneville se 3.8 it's got a I'm not sure but when I'm driving around town it's popping misfireing missing and only around town on the interstate it's fine I've replaced alternator plugs wires coil pack and brain and fuel filter please help me what in the world could be wrong with my car
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect for any vacuum leaks on the engine especially around the intake gaskets.If a leak is found this will need repaired.If no leaks are found this may be an issue with one or more fuel injectors needing cleaned or replaced.I would have the fuel injectors tested to see if any are at fault.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u for ur answer to my question it was fixed about a week ago it was the plug wires
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Your welcome.If you need anything else let me know and feel free to rate my help above if you like.
Thanks Pete