GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Pontiac Grand Am SE: 2004 grand am when engine gets to about

Customer Question

2004 grand am when engine gets to about 220 to 230 degrees it dies. 6 cylinder. We changed both crank sensors and it didn't help
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can I get my money back? I dropped it at a gmc dealer this morning. they will work on it Monday
cant wait anymore
thanks
sherri
Contact the website and they can do that for you.