Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Pontiac Aztec: My ex has a 2005 Aztec , it failed to start

Customer Question

My ex has a 2005 Aztec , it failed to start and battery died . She jumped it but acts like it's not getting fuel. She mentioned that it has a fuel reset switch but has no idea where it's at. Any insight?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Your 2005 does not have a reset switch and in order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure (42 to 56 PSI) and good compression. In order to know what is failing you need to start with checking each one of these and see which one you are lacking. If you can do that and post back with the results , we can work from there.