Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Pontiac gt: i have 2003 pontiac grand am 3.4 problems im having

Customer Question

i have 2003 pontiac grand am 3.4 problems im having are ac wont work windows want roll down dash lights and gauges want work unless i unplug the last plug on bcm i thought by changing the bcm it would have fix all those other issues the radio does come on when i unplug the bcm the dome light works mirror light works also doors unlock but want roll down what can i do to find out whats woung
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not had the signals from the electronic ignition switch tested at all to see if there is a signal loss on one or more of its wires this should be done.I have seen where one or more of the contacts fail in the electronic ignition switch and cause this here with the switch needing replaced to correct this issue.
Thanks Pete