GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Pontiac Grand Prix GTP: I have a 2004 Pontiac grand prix gtp

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Pontiac grand prix gtp 3.8 supercharged, I just had the right front hub assembly replaced, car has 95,000 miles on it, the ABS light is still on as well as the TRACTION CONTROL light, the shop cleared the codes, of which there was only one stating that the right front hub was bad, that has been replaced, but as soon as I picked my car up and drove away after about one mile the ABS light & TRACTION CONTROL light came back on!!! I had some other work performed there, have traded with this shop before & always been very happy with their work, any ideas? where I need to start to investigate to cure this problem, I would greatly appreciate any ideas you could provide.....
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Do you know if the same code is coming back up? Do you have the code number that was previously stored in the computer?