Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Pontiac Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Pontiac Diagnostics
18617752

Pontiac grand am: I can't see the low pressure AC port on my

Customer Question

I can't see the low pressure AC port on my 4 cylander 96 grand am to recharge with R-134
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... The Low Side Service Port is located at the lower, front of the vehicle, just behind the Compressor. CLICK HERE for an image view. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the stars at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.