GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Pontiac torrent: my back doors have locked shut and I can't

Customer Question

my back doors have locked shut and I can't open them from inside or outside one locked shut yesterday and the other today. I just bought this vehicle 2 weeks ago it's a Pontiac torrent 2008. Please help I need access to my back seat!
Submitted: 1 year ago via Patientsville.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you but I have figured it out.😀
Glad its resolved, if you find you do need my help, just let me know.