Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Pontiac Mechanic
Experience:  GM, Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Pontiac Grand Prix GT: disable theft system grand prinx 20

Customer Question

disable theft system grand prinx 2001
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.supplying a Ground - to the ORANGE / BLACK (-) wire at the "10 PIN Connector in Driver Kick Panel will DisArm the Factory AlarmIF you are wanting to DisAble the "Immobilizer System" then you will need to install a ByPass likehttp://newrockies.com/sells, as there is NO Customer work around the Immobilizer.I understand that it may not be the answer you were hoping for, but please understand it is the only answer to your question.It's a tough part of my job to relay bad news, but as I'm sure you understand, it's also my job to make sure I provide you with a truthful and accurate answer...IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello.............