GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

My 2006 Pontiac Solstice won't start. The interior light comes

Customer Question

My 2006 Pontiac Solstice won't start. The interior light comes on and I can hear the fan running but it will not turn overl. The security lock flashes in the right hand corner of the indicator panel. How do I reset this without hurting anything else in my car?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. Can you tell me if there are any noises from under the hood when you try cranking it. Do you have a voltage meter to run some tests?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Bobby. I was given the option to cancel my question yesterday and I did so. Thank You.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the heads up. If you need anything else in the future please let me know.