Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have 15+ years gm experiance and am very knowledgeable with systems and operations and diagnosis and have access to factory wiring diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Pontiac G6 GT: Ase, I have a fuelpump problem on my 2006

Customer Question

Hi Ase, I have a fuelpump problem on my 2006 g6, I want to inject power to it but I dont know where the fuel pump harness is beneath the car
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.to access the fuel pump harness you need to access it from under the vehicle. Here is a video that shows the connector.
http://youtu.be/90pSRUVJaKg
Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
i have taken my time to provide you with the information you asked for, please take a second to rate my service and if you need any more info please ask i am here to help. Lou