Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

The driver brake pedal adjustment is not working and I hear

Customer Question

The driver brake pedal adjustment is not working and I hear a clicking sound every time I apply the brakes. No problems with the brakes, just need to bring the pedal up for my short legs. It stopped working about two weeks ago after my hubby ran the pedal down for his long legs, It is a 2006 G6 sedan.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
GM has released a service bulletin dealing with the problem you are having and the steps needed to trace and repair this type of problem. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below for your review.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Adjustable%20pedal%20May%2019.pdf