Edgar
Edgar, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  22 years General Motors Technician, ASE Master Tech certified
71268010

Pontiac Torrent: I have a 2007 Pontiac torrent. Today the radio

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Pontiac torrent. Today the radio would not power on and the turn signals make no sound
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Edgar replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today, in the center of the instrument panel by the right side of the radio is the instrument panel fuse block, check if the fuse is blown and there's a ground for the radio on the right side behind the kick panel, if everything test good then you need to replace the radio, the turn signals won't sound because the radio is down
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I got off work this morning and went to start the car...the battery was semi dead. The car wouldn't start but the radio was now operable. The keyless entry worked, lights worked ect.... The battery was jumped off with no problem and I haven't had any problems since. So I need to replace the battery?
Expert:  Edgar replied 1 year ago.
You need to have the battery check for bad cells and also have your vehicle check for current draw to make sure there's nothing else consuming your battery power, you possible have a bad battery
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Alright.... Thanks
Expert:  Edgar replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome let me know if there is anything more I can help you