Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Pontiac Torrent: just replaced a fuse rear wiper on

Customer Question

just replaced a fuse for the rear wiper on my 2008 Pontiac torrent and still doesn't work. I took out a 20 Amp fuse but read somewhere else it should be a 15 Amp. Any ideas ?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
The 30 amp fuse is the correct fuse and if replacing it did not resolve the problem then you are going to need to do some testing. I have enclosed the test steps in the link below. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Wiper%20Motor%20test%20May%2011.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I test all these different wires ? I'm not a mechanic !!
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
All you need to do is to follow the steps, Unfortunately if you do not have the skills needed then you are going to need to seek out some who can do it for you. With out proper testing there is no way to know what has failed with out guessing.