Pontiac Grand Am GT: I changed the head gaskets on my 99 pontiac

I changed the head gaskets on my 99 pontiac grand am ft 3.4 v6. While changing them I broke an o ring on a fuel injector so I fixed that now when I try to start it, it turns turns and turns then all of a sudden it makes a loud sound from the engine that sound like a backfire also when I try to start it (to me it dont feel like its turning strong it feels weak )then that loud bang wont start please help(

Thanks for using JA

You need to check for compression you may have mixed up the push rods the exhaust

ones are not the same as the intake they are different lengths. if that is the case and you have no compression then the push rods are bent and need to be replaced and installed in the correct spot

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
When I took them out I put them in tone sameas they came out could it be timing chain just a suggestion
it could, most of the time the push rods are the common mistakes. if the chain is the fault then you'd have no compression any cylinder. if one or more cylinders have compression then the fault is a push rod or a lifter.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
How do I tell if I got compression in my language how do I tell if I got compression
you need to remove all spark plugs, pull the fuel pump fuse install a compression gauge in each cylinder have some one crank the motor over while counting to 6. compression should be between 150 and 200 psi on each cylinder. zero compression is a dead cylinder.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Last thing where exactly is timing chain located on motor is a dead cylinder a hard and expensive fix
the timing chain is on the pass side of the engine behind the water pump it has a cover over it. if you did the head gasket on your own then you can do the chain, parts will run roughly about $150.