Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

bonneville: I open the door the alarm goes off and I cant reset it

my bonneville has locked me out and does not allow me to use my door key. when I open the door the alarm goes off and I can't reset it. please help
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX when you put the key in, it wont turn?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
correct and the yellow security light is on - on the dash, and has been ever since the driver door locked me out ( does not let me turn the key) - about 6 months ago. now the passenger side door is doing the same thing and I can't lock the car and every time I open the door the alarm goes off.
do you have the remote key fob for the alarm?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
no, it stopped working a year ago
the only way to dis arm the alarm is with the remote or with the key in the drivers door, if the lock on the door does ntot turn, then you need to replace the keylock cylinder, or get a new remote, this is your only choices,Tim
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not mind paying a one time $38 for your help, because that is what was implied when I asked my question. It was not implied that it will be a monthly fee. If that is the case, I am not paying and having to cancel something later. Can you guarantee me that I will only be charged a one time fee
you will only be charged once if you signed up for the one time question, you will only be billed again if you sign up for the monthly, if you didnt, then there will not be another charge,Tim