david, Car Enthusiast
Experience:  Heavy Duty Repair Mechanic Extensive knowledge repairing and rebilding engines, transmissions

Pontiac Grand Prix GT: wiring 2000 Grand AM SE

Need schematics for complete wiring diagram of Pontiac Grand Prix GT vin 2. Have 3.8L engine and putting into my 2000 Grand AM SE and would like a copy of the schematics.
I can help

You need complete Engine wiring diagram?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Looking for complete wiring diagram from the internal fuse box to the external fuse box along with BCU (body control unit) Grand Prix GT 2004. If you have the time would also like to have the same wiring diagram of the Pontiac Grand am se 2000 of the same components if you wouldn't mind.

Hope this is what you need if not just replay

BCU (body control unit)

fuse box internal external (Power Distribution)

Hope this helps
Good luck
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks David, this was very helpful. I was septical using anything related to asking for money, before see the results. I would use this site again thank you David. One question though is where are the schematics for the internal fuse boxes?