Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a special edition bathroom faucet/bowl with a leaky

Customer Question

I have a special edition bathroom faucet/bowl with a leaky faucet. Plumber says it a cartridge but says he can't find part. Need a master plumber in Chicago who knows what he's doing!
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It has been leaking a while but water has been turned off. It is in my tenants condo. Do we just need to replace a part??
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No! I live in California. Condo is in Chicago Il. Can Kohler recommend someone there? Is this a standard part or some special one. The plumber who came says its the cartridge and he can't find the part but did not take it apart to identify the part.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: this sink was installed new in about 2006-7. I really want to get it fixed, I see similar bowls/designs on the Kohler online site so they are still making/selling them and must know what part we need. Can Kohler recommend a plumber in Chicago???
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 14 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

First let me be clear, you're on the Just Answer site. We don't sell or rep any product. If you call Kohler @ 800 4 KOHLER then can probably identify the part and get you a replacement. They don't usually make plumber referrals.