Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I hsve a bradford & hot water heater, with infloor heat, and

Customer Question

I hsve a bradford & white hot water heater, with infloor heat, and model #M2ctw50t10En10. I have a leak coming from pipe on the side where my pressure valve is attached on. It seems like water is coming from inside where pipe goes into tank.
JA: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: No , I just came up stairs when I notice this leak.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If not to much involved.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not that I know of, Just that the heater also is used incombination with my in floor heat.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 10 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

The first thing we would do is replace the temp & pressure relief valve. If you don't have an expansion tank then installing one may also be necessary.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Rick replied 10 days ago.

There is an additional charge for a call. I'll post an additional service offer. Accept it if you want to talk or we can continue here.