Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

My Kohler kitchen faucet handle single handle type, came off

Customer Question

My Kohler kitchen faucet handle single handle type, came off in my hand. I can put it back in only one direction. Either hot or cold not both. How do I put it back on?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It just happened. It's off. The water is not on. The faucet is not leaking. I just can't put it back on.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: If I can. I hate to have to buy a new faucet just because the handle fell off.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the model number of your faucet? If you don't know I need a picture of the faucet and the handle. You can post pics here by clicking on ADD FILES next to the SEND button