WCohn
WCohn, Journeyman Plumber
Experience:  Journeyman Plumber/Estimator
6211579

I have a walk in tub with hydro theaputic jets none of the

Customer Question

I have a walk in tub with hydro theaputic jets none of the jets water or air jets will work . They make no noise like they are even trying to start. I need some one who can work on them or can tell me where to get help with these
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: they have not worked for several months but plumpers do not work on them we but it our self bur they were fine for about a year we bought from an online person that had used it and no longer need it. It work as said fine then one day the water jets would not start a week or so later the air jets stopped working
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No would like to find some one who works on them but that seems to be an impossible thing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No except have contavted several plumpers but no one seems to workon them
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Your best bet is a local pool and spa service center. The systems run the same and typically the spa tech are more familiar with the pumps and switches than plumbers are

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  WCohn replied 3 months ago.

Not sure why that went through 3 times. I apologize