Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Sink erator amall water heater.my daughter broke the litle

Customer Question

sink erator amall water heater.my daughter broke the litle plastic lever that dispenses water.. Can I get the part from the sink up which screws onto the unit on toop of tthe sink?
JA: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?
Customer: i havent done that, but if I cant get a new top piece it wont matter anyway.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes, I installed it originally. This is the second unit we have had and I installed both of them myself.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I notice that the newer uits have metal tops with metal levers that dispense water. Can i adopt one of those to my unit and do you sell them by themswlves?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  cole replied 1 month ago.

Hi there, I'm Cole. I see you need assistance on a insta-hot and i think i can help. if you can provide a model serial number and/or a picture of this unit i can surely get you an answer. I actually work through a service provider that deals directly with insinkerator.