Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

I am replacing my 20 year old Kohler cast iron, under mount

Customer Question

I am replacing my 20 year old Kohler cast iron, under mount sink. the marking under the sink say K5021 33x22 I do not want to replace the counter tops! I was looking at your web site and it looks like the
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: K3839 and the K3821 will work. Can you send templates out to me at 46 richmond Hill, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 so that my plumber can make sure it works? I am looking for Stainless Steel. Do you have any other recommendations
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No a plumber is doing it, but he want a template before I order
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Pearl are you there?
JA: No. I'm the Plumber's Assistant.
Customer: Okay, do you send out templates of sinks - we would really like to see the Vault style K3821 and K3839, and K3838. If they all use the same template, only send one
Submitted: 5 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 5 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I think you've mistaken Just Answer for a Kohler rep site. We are an expert consulting service. If you have questions about the sink install I can help but if you want a template your best bet is to call Kohler at 1-***-***-**** 8:00am - 5:00pm (Central Time Zone) Monday - Friday.