Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have two problems. One, I have a bathroom sink facuet that

Customer Question

I have two problems. One, I have a bathroom sink facuet that is driping. Two, I have a shower valve that is working far too stiff and I feel that it is going to break to turn it off and on. The contractor installed Moen valves. We have lived here for just over a year. Dwight Southworth
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Both these problems sound like repairs. The shower and possibly the sink faucet would have a cartridge to replace to solve the problem(s). What type cartridge depends on the faucet model. Do you know what model faucets you have?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
This is too confusing! Please refund my Credit Card for this service. I feel that you have mislead me regarding what you would do for me with this matter. Thank you!
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

I notified customer service that you want a refund