Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

My Central Water Filtration System has stopped working. It

Customer Question

My Central Water Filtration System has stopped working. It bought the system at Lowes, Mt Olive, NJ, and had it installed on May 5, 2016, by a professional plumber. It has been working fine, but I discovered today when I went into the basement that the display is blank, and nothing happens when I press any of the buttons. I have checked that there is power where the transformer is plugged in.
The filter has a label saying "Test Passed 04/04/16 06:07:16".
The number shown on the label is A400033EE2D775.
Do you have a technician who travels and can come to my place and fix the filter?
Erik Carlsson
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 11 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You are in contact with Just Answer. We are an expert consulting service. We do not rep Whirlpool. This sounds like a warranty issue. You need to contact Whirlpool. You can call them at 1-***-***-****