Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

We bought an ionizer water system (makes water alkaline), we

Customer Question

We bought an ionizer water system (makes water alkaline), we also have a whole house filtration system. The problem is the filtration system doesn't work on the kitchen faucet on cold and that's the only faucet we can hook up the ionizer. Is there an attachment to add to a lavatory faucet to make it larger, or even a larger faucet? We need it to be at least 16mm at the nozzle.
Thank you
Submitted: 16 days ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  WCohn replied 16 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Expert:  WCohn replied 16 days ago.

First off are you just wanting clean water at a point of use, like a kitchen sink or lav?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Sorry for late response, we have a lot of health issues and found out chromium 6 is in our water so I want the ionizer to be on a faucet with the whole house filtration which would only be a lab faucet.
Expert:  WCohn replied 15 days ago.

You'll need an ionizing system sized for whole house flow or go with a point of use one at the fixtures you need it at. The point of use ones would have their own dispenser

Expert:  WCohn replied 13 days ago.

Anything else?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have an ionizer and it hooks up to a faucet but we want it at the vanity because that goes through whole house filtration but the nozzle isn't wide enough, I'm just trying to figure out an attachment to put on the nozzle to make it at least 16mm