Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor

How come it says that you can register\ y0or product on this

Customer Question

how come it says that you can register\ y0or product on this page but when you go to register it gives you the run around. Also how can you have hot water one day and then after the servccman comes out you u don't have any hot water to the facuet. where he is working He says its the fault of the previous serviceman. is he giving me a story? We never had a service on this bathroom before he came out. I think he did something just to get another service call out if me. I would an appreciate an answer to this problem.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

I think you misunderstand the function of this website. Just Answer provides expert consulting services. We don't sell or rep any products and we don't perform any onsite service. With that in mind is there some thing I can help you with? If so please restate your request since there really isn't anything in your initial post I can resolve from here.