Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I own a 12-year old k-1244 Sojourn Bath Whirlpool that has

Customer Question

I own a 12-year old k-1244 Sojourn Bath Whirlpool that has been out of service for a few years and I am unable to start the water pump. I have been unable to find a service person that can fix it. Some have suggested that the "Float" needs to be replaced. I bought a new "float" but have no one to install same. Can you help me. I am located a ************ Phone is **********
Peter ******
Category: Plumbing
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
install or trouble shoot the problem.
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Are you looking for someone to come to your home to help you with this issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will need some one to come to my home.
Peter
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry but we only provide advice online. We don't make house calls. You could try a referral service like Angie's List or HomeAdvisor.com. HomeAdvisor doesn't charge you for the referral Angie's List charges a membership fee.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I need some one to come to my home and fix the problem!!!
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

I'm sorry we don't make house calls. All I can do is point you to referral services which I did in my last response.

Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

If you contact Angie's list or Home Advisor they will put you in touch with someone who will come to your house to fix your problem.