Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor
Experience:  owner of Island Pro-Craft
90350505

If you stop a hole in a bath tub metal pipe with caulking is

Customer Question

if you stop a hole in a bath tub metal pipe with caulking is it considered a permanent fix and how long will it last...? what does the regs on proper plumbing repairs say about this
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Eddie replied 4 months ago.

Hi Chris.............is it copper?..............how big is the hole?.............caulking is not going to stop it but there is one product that will when applied right

http://www.homedepot.com/p/PC-Products-4-oz-PC-Plumbing-Putty-Epoxy-045596/100648874

let me know thanks

eddie

Expert:  Eddie replied 3 months ago.

I hope you found my answers to your questions helpful and of sound value and would consider a positive rating so I may receive credit for my help. I'm very passionate and proud of my work here and the positive ratings given by clients like you!

Thanks

eddie