Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have two sinks in a bathroom. The faucet on one works and

Customer Question

I have two sinks in a bathroom. The faucet on one works and the other does not. I have removed aerator on the one that does not work and there still is no flow. Any suggestions?
JA: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: It's in a bathroom that is used by guest. So I can't say how long. The severity is there is no water for that faucet. Guest can use the other sink with the working faucet.
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If it's a single lever/handle faucet then the cartridge in the faucet (the working mechanism) may be the culprit. Other possibilities are a clogged faucet or possibly a problem with the shut offs under the sink. The first thing to do is to turn the water off to the faucet then remove the guts then turn the water back on to see if you have any flow.