Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Rustic shower head... Water is coming out from the sides and

Customer Question

Rustic shower head... Water is coming out from the sides and very little thorough the actual spray holes
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Sounds like the holes are clogged. You can try submerging the entire head in CLR or LimeAway for 24 hours then reconnect the head. If it still doesn't work you'll have to replace it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Don't think so because it happens no matter what stream I out it on. Is there a way to take the head apart?
Expert:  Rick replied 9 months ago.

You can't take the head apart. You came here for expert advice. My advice is to soak the head in CLR or LimeAway. The head is clogged probably with minerals if soaking it doesn't work you need a new one.