duane
duane, Plumber
Experience:  Leed service tech at Beaverton plumbing
93992818

I have a Franke triflow kitchen faucte. It seems to be

Customer Question

I have a Franke triflow kitchen faucte. It seems to be blocked above the hot and cold valves. When I turn on either the hot or cold water the spout lifts slightly. The filtered water is not effected. Cani remove the spout?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

Hello thank you for using just answer i am Duane, i will be helping you today. when i am finished if you need futher assistance, just respond back and i will respond to you

well yes you can remove spout but have you looked at the areator first .they can get clogged and cause lots of back pressure

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

remover areator and see if clogged if so clean with small brush ?old tooth brushes work well

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

becareful to make sure and replace all screens /or pieces in same order as removed or it will not work properly

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

with you model when you turn on filterd water does it come out same spout or seperate spout?? if it comes out of same spout like most models then .it would have to the deverter i can look up model ##

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

but yes as for your first question spout is removable just be carteful to not scar surface while turning spout nut /trim holding nut at base of spout

thank you for using just answer ..please leave a great rating for that is only way to get paid for my time thank you Duane

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I found a small set screw in back by the base of the spout. Got off the spout and cleaned it. I found your help not so much.
Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

did you clean out aretor and does faucet have good flow now

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

if you develop leaks around bottom of spout then may need to replace small o-rings on spout /if so small amount of lube on o-rings at install will keep from breaking with use??

Expert:  duane replied 5 months ago.

sorry if you were not happy with my service then i can optout of answers