Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

Referencing the bathroom sink faucet Moen the water flow was

Customer Question

Referencing the bathroom sink faucet Moen
the water flow was slow so I thought to remove the screen because it was crusty. So I did but that didn't help and the aerator is there but I cant remove it.Usually I would just unscrew the aerator and screen combination but it was flush with the faucet. Not sure how to remove the aerator now.
Any ideas?
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

Can you give me a picture of the end of the spout sowing the aerator? To post a pic here click on ADD FILES next to the SEND button

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Rick,
I can certainly take a picture but won't be able to send it via computer. I could send it to your email address or company address.
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

You could email it to customer service but it will take a while to get to me (somethings a day or so, sometimes less). Contact customer service at the link below
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us