Marc
Marc, Plumber
Experience:  Plumbing heating & home maintenance contractor
50715266

I have a shower tower with a rainfall shower head and

Customer Question

I have a shower tower with a rainfall shower head and separate hand held attachment, and jets on front of the unit.
The water isn't coming out of the shower head even though it has been replaced the water is coming down the back of the unit.
When using the hand held attachment some water still comes down the back of the unit.
Category: Plumbing
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of you situation.

What is the brand and model number of your unit?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Rick,let me check my email quickly to see if I can get that info as this was an online purchase
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

OK

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
stainless steel shower tower panel 2900 series 6 jets spa
You can find it on http://www.homecompoundinc.com/categories/SHOWER-PANEL/
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

This is not a major brand and no specs are available for it. So I can't offer any repair options unless you can take it apart and show me pictures of what's behind the trim panel . If it leaks behind the panel when you use either shower then I'd pursue a warranty claim if it's still under warranty.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Rick it's not under warranty anymore, do I need to remove the unit from the wall to get u the requested pictures
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
what part is the trim panel
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
can u guide me through this
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

You shouldn't have to remove the unit from the wall. The front panel should come off. You may have to remove the handles shower head and hand shower fittings. I can't say for sure since I'm not there and I've never encountered this brand before. But the panel has to come off otherwise there would be no way to install it.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Rick give me a few mins I need to see if I can get additional info
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

Ok, if you have the installation manual that should give you an idea how it goes together.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Rick I've asked the manufacturer to email me a copy of the installation guide so i will get back to you with that on Monday if you are available
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
not sure if you can help me with another problem. I have a glass sink with glass counter top installed and the counter top is moving away from the wall.
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

I'm online 8 am to 7 pm EDT more or less ( I do take breaks). I'll respond as soon as I can. I'd suggest you try to get it apart then get back to me.

Please post a new question for a different topic.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
ok, thanks
Expert:  Rick replied 5 months ago.

You're welcome